Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Quotes of Love..



A world without love would be no world (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

I will love the sun for it warms my soul. I will love the rain for it cleanses my spirit. I will love the light, for it shows me the way. But I love you most, for you are my dream come true.


Love is more kinds, but what is very safe and a eternal is love
which come from the door of sweetheart

Those who are able to control their rage can conquer their most serious enemy
True love is love which only for two person, and no place for the
third person

Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable (Bruce Lee)


Love which begun with soul flame, often would end with cold and frozen

Love based by the gearious duty moula still growth although the beauty has
changed into grey and the hardness has changed into the weakness
Real power does not hit hard , but straight to the point.
Love isn't a shop where everybody can enter to it for some shopping
All that glitters is not gold
If you judge people, you have no time to love them (Mother Teresa)
Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear (John Lennon)

A day without you is like a blunt with no weed be here with me every day let us cherish these beautiful moments and know one thing that i love you :)


I love you, not because of what you have but because of what I feels.. I care for you, not because you need care but because I want to..
I’m always here for you, not because i wan’t you to be with me but because i want to be with you..

You have to endure caterpillars if you want to see butterflies (Antoine De Saint)..








 

0 comments: